Family visit of Prague
Prague offers a lot of interesting places, suitable for a visit with the whole family! And to make your Prague trip perfect, we decided to help you with a travel guide. You will find some of our tips below on this page. In the immediate vicinity of our hotel there is a community seasonal swimming pool and playgrounds. In addition, children and pets are welcome in our hotel! We offer you several variants of multi-bed rooms and suites exactly tailored to your wishes and needs.
Baby cribs are available free of charge upon request and are intended for children under the age of 3 years. The baby crib comes fully equipped with a pillow, blanket, bedding and waterproof sheet.
Pets are allowed to stay in the room upon request and at an extra charge (8 EUR for a dog up to 10 kg and 16 EUR for a dog over than 10 kg) and refundable deposit (in amount of 40 EUR).
Attractions in the area
- Aquacentrum Šutka - 5 km. 50 m swimming pool, hot tub, wild river, water slides, saunas, steam baths.
- Children and wourkout playgrounds - 300 m.
- Fitness center FITPULS – 350 m. Two gyms equipped with modern machines, a wide range of activities (aplinning, spinning, bosu, pilates, yoga, fitball, zumba, aerobics).
- Football a multifunctional playground - 300 m. The 40 x 20 meter playground is equipped with a modern polyethylene surface and lighting.
- TESCO Letňany Shopping center - 4 km. The hypermarket is open 24 hours a day and can be found at Veselská 663, 199 06 Letňany.
- Pharmacy - 500 m. The pharmacy is located at the Billa Supermarket and is open daily from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m..
- Skydive Arena Letňany - 5 km. During a flight in a wind tunnel you can wave your friends and buy a photo / video of you later.
- Supermarket Billa – 500 m. The supermarket is open Mon - Sat from 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m., on Sunday from 8.00 a.m.
- until 9.00 p.m.
- Tennis courts - 350 m. Two tennis courts with PU clay and artificial lighting, a training wall.
- Outdoor swimming pool – 350 m. Seasonal swimming pool with a snack bar and a beach volleyball court.
- PVA Expo Prague Letňany - 5 km.
Places to visit with kids
- Prague Golf & Games - Play black light adventure minigolf, billiards, table football, table hockey and more.
- Museum of Senses - A unique adventure that will challenge your senses, even those you had no idea you had!
- Gallery of Steel Figures - A unique place where you can find sculptures made of recycled metal parts in one place. Metal mannequins are inspired by characters from fairy tales, movies, the most popular celebrities, animals, and last but not least, hits from the automotive industry.
- NaFilM: National Film Museum - It brings the fascinating world of film closer and offers an experience for children and adults alike. During the visit, you will discover how the film works and learn about its history in a fun and interactive way.
- National Technical Museum - Extensive collections document the development of many technical disciplines, natural and exact sciences and industry in today's Czech Republic.
- DinoPark Harfa - Do not miss a models of life-size dinosaurs, Mesozoic nature decorations, a paleontological playground for children with a hidden skeleton of a prehistoric creature, Cinema 4D, misty trees for cooling down in the summer months, attractions for kids and plenty of other surprises.
- Karel Zeman Museum - It is an interactive exhibition of the lifelong work of the world-renowned filmmaker Karel Zeman, who made Czech cinematography famous for his 20th century cinema.
- Kingdom of Railways -It will provide you with a unique view of a model landscape interwoven with a railway network with many tweaks. The models are running, lit, cars stop at red at traffic lights, the tracks react to the alternation of the day and night cycle, and some trains are set up so that you can control them yourself!
- Prague Zoo - It is located in the hilly and forested Troja and (thanks to its unique location) is one of the most beautiful zoos in the world. It is open daily, including weekends and holidays, from 9 am. Here you will find 14 pavilions, more than 150 exhibits, 2 restaurants, 7 refreshments, a cable car, a train and other attractions for children and adults.
- Lego Museum - The Prague Museum is the largest in the world in terms of area and number of exhibits on display. On an area of 340 m2 you will see over 2500 unique models divided into 20 thematic exhibitions. Over 1,000,000 pieces were used for their construction.