Unforgettable stay with degustation
Whether you choose a romantic dinner under the treetops in the garden of our restaurant Na Hlavní 23, or a more intimate time by the fireplace with a blazing fire in the privacy of your room, the genius loci of our hotel will create the perfect backdrop for romantic moments spent with your loved one!
Tasting menu for two
Do you long for a unique gourmet experience? Team of cooks has compiled a five-course tasting menu for you, which will satisfy even the most demanding gourmets and wine lovers.
Book an Unforgettable stay with a degustation or Unforgettable stay with degustation and wine pairing directly on our website!
The package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people for 1 nights
- 1x breakfast buffet for 2 persons
- 1x Degustation menu / 1x Degustation menu with wine pairing for 2 people
- Parking in the hotel
- Wifi connection
Would you like to please your loved ones? This package can also be purchased in the form of a gift voucher with a possibility of choosing the date of accommodation later.
Rooms with a fireplace
If you are interested in using the fireplace that is available in selected rooms and creating a relaxed atmosphere by the blazing fire, for a small fee of 350 CZK we will be happy to prepare a basket with wood.
Romantic trips in Prague
No other European city is as rich in ideal places for sunset watching as Prague! Here you will find our tips for trips to unforgettable experiences.
- Stromovka. Just as London has its Hyde Park, New York has Central Park, Prague has Stromovka! Forget about the world around you thanks to its atmosphere. Ideal place for a walk, picnic or just relaxing with your favourite book.
- Vyšehrad. According to legend, it is the oldest seat of Czech princes. You will find severalarchitectural gems and above all there is an amazing romantic view of Prague.
- Náplavka (Rašínovo nábřeží). The best place for a beer during the sunset! You will be rewarded by the beautiful view of Prague Castle.
- Vrtbovská zahrada. A unique hidden spot. A baroque garden in Malá Strana with a view of Prague.
- Nový Svět. A fairy-tale-like corner with winding streets and subsequent residential houses, where only a few tourists go. Right behind Prague Castle.
- Manifesto Market. A design market built from 27 containers on the outskirts of Florence.
- Angelato. A well-known chain of ice cream shops.